Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mark Your Calendars

I forgot to mention in my earlier post that when we were at the doctor's office, she said that for the next month, she will continue to monitor Michelle's false contractions, and that if they are less than 6 per hour, we should not worry. After a month, then all bets are off, and we should anticipate the baby coming anytime after that. Being that I am preaching on May 20th at Lebanon Church in Potts Camp, and May 27th at CrossRoads, we fully anticipate the baby coming around that time. LOL. If that is indeed how it works out, it will be wild.

Earlier today, I stopped by a music shop that I had never been to before, Fiddler's Green. It possibly had the best vibe of any music shop I have ever been in. Inside was the largest collection of authentic hippies I have seen since I was a kid and my parents' friends would come around...LOL. Seriously, it was impossible to tell who worked there, and who was just hanging out. The 100-lb. dog that was asleep in the middle of the showroom floor gave the place some extra mojo. I might have to start hanging out there myself...LOL. To Michelle's delight, I DID NOT buy any strings. I am known to buy a lot of strings...LOL.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius