Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Last Friday was Alex's five month birthday, and he weighed in at 11 lbs., 8 oz. Woo! He is getting so big. Every time I pick him up, he seems to have gained some weight. He's such a big boy now...LOL.

I was (and still am) having some serious seperation issues, especially since Michelle has gone back to work full time. Alex goes to daycare on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, when I am in class. The other days of the week, I had been hanging with him, instead of doing my school work. I would take him to the office with me, but I was not able to get much done. So, I finally gave in and made arrangements for him. The woman that runs the nursery at the church has agreed to come in 2-3 days a week and watch him, so I can get some work done. It's nice that he will be just down the hall and around the corner, so if anything happens, I can be right there.

Tonight, Michelle has class, so he and I are hanging out at home. He took a full bottle just a little while ago, after having taken one at about 2:30. So, he is napping now. While he is asleep, I am going to do some reading.

I think my parents are going to visit one day next week; that will be exciting. Alex told me that he needs to be spoiled by Mimi and Pa-Pa...LOL.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius