Saturday, October 06, 2007

Another busy Saturday...

I have been at the office all day, working on stuff. I worked on a paper for my Acts class, and have almost got that finished. Which is good, because I have to present it on Tuesday. I also finished my sermon for tonight (I am going going up near Reelfoot Lake to speak at a youth retreat.). While I am gone, Michelle and her friend Aimee will be out, tearing up the local malls. Aimee's husband is going to watch Alex.

I have seen no college football today, and I am starting to get the DT's. i told Michelle that from now on, before I agree to speaking engagements, I am going to consult my college football calendar. It's a shame to miss the UT-UGA game. I also haven't seen much of the baseball playoffs, but in some way that's OK because I am still sick about the nose-dive that the Dodgers did in the last month of the season. Another wasted year. Not since 1988 have the Dodgers done anything good. Oh well, I could be like Kent, a long-suffering Cubs fan. I remind him that 1988 is a lot more recent than 1908...the last year the Cubs won the World Series...LOL. Next year marks a century, baby!

The picture of Alex that I uploaded this morning is absolutely hilarious! Sweet potatoes and little kids do not mix...LOL.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius