Sunday, November 27, 2005

We got back from our Thanksgiving odyssey about 9 last night. Last year, after we nearly killed ourselves trying to please everyone by being everywhere at the same time, we vowed to never do that again. Our vow did not last long. We again tried to be everywhere and see everyone. So, by the time we got home, we were exhausted and irritable. Anyway, it was certainly great to be able to see everyone we did. It was also great to be back home.

On the way back home, we stopped in Jackson, TN for dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse. My brother Steve gave me a gift certificate about 2-3 years ago, and I figured it was high time I use it. LOL. We proceeded to have one of the worst dining experiences ever. The hostess was quite snotty, and the waitress was incompetent. Also, I ordered my steak "well done" and it came bleeding so profusely that I wondered if the cow was still alive. So, I sent it back, and by the time it came again, Michelle was almost done with her meal. So, I guess it will be a long time before we eat at the Longhorn in Jackson again. Unless someone gives us a gift certificate.

I have a ton of work to do today. I have a quiz and a test in Spanish this week. I also have a Judaic Studies paper due soon, and I have not started on it. Also, there is always some philosophy to do.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius