Sunday, November 20, 2005

It's been really busy here, so I have not had time to post in a while.

Michelle and my sister Jessica share the same birthday, which was this past Wednesday. Michelle and I went out last night to our favorite place, the Belmont Grill. One of her classmates, Sophia, met us there and all had a great time. The entire restaurant sang "Happy Birthday" to Michelle, but I missed it because I was in the bathroom checking football scores on my cellphone. Boo.

We went Christmas shopping yesterday, and we now are almost completely finished. The only gift remaining is Michelle's gift to me. I am hoping for a video iPod.

I registered for Spring 2006 classes this week. I will have several philosophy classes, a Spanish class, a math class, and my study trip to Israel over Spring Break. A total of 18 hours. Joy.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

1 comment:

Chris Winn said...

It's not like I left the building. Anyway, how was I supposed to know everyone was going to sing? Are having a cyber-fight? Leave me alone; I need to study!! LOL

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius