Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I have been feeling quite miserable for the past few days, so I went to Health Services today to get checked out. The nurse almost had a spasm when she looked into my left ear, saying that I had one of the worst ear infections she had ever seen. She wondered aloud how I was not doubled over in pain. I responded that I was indeed in a great deal of pain. Have been since Saturday. Anyway, 1 Amoxicillin scrip later, and I was miserably on my way home.

I have a Spanish test Friday, and I see no possible way I can study tonight. I should get the results of last week's philosophy test tomorrow. The prof announced that he is going to drop the lowest test score. I made an A on the first test, and a B- on the second. I am fairly sure I made an A on this one. If I make an A on the final, I should get an A for the class. Cool.

When we were at Michelle's parents' house, her dad helped me fix my windshield wipers, and change the antifreeze in my truck. That was nice of him. What he doesn't know is that the next time we go there, I am bringing some new shocks and struts with me. LOL.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Studying for a Friday test on a Tuesday? What kind of college student are you?? Hope you feel better!

Chris Winn said...

I sometimes go as far as starting to work on a test as much as a week ahead.

I like what French mathematician, physicist, and philosopher Blaise Pascal says, "Oh, these empty spaces in my head...they fill me with dread."

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius