Friday, November 04, 2005

I have been pondering something for a couple of years now, and I have reached a decision on it. I have decided to pursue a PhD in philosophy after I finish seminary. As far as a career goes, I will seek a research/teaching position at the university level, and serve a small church on a part-time basis.

This will satisfy my need/desire to work on important issues within moral ethics (capital punishment, abortion, et al.), and provide job stability for my family. Job stability has become a rare commodity within my denomination, as several congregations have recently either fired or forced out their ministers. This is going to be a really long road, and I ask for your prayers of support.

Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius