Saturday, January 29, 2005

Ok, let me try this again...a while ago, I tried to post, but it didn't publish and disappeared. One day I will learn to copy and paste my posts into a Word document for posterity's sake.

Michelle just scored 2 tickets to see Keith Urban at the Ryman. He is her absolute favorite artist, so she is mega-hyped.

James Cameron's new film, "Aliens of the Deep" is now playing at the IMAX theatre at Opry Mills. I am going to try to talk Michelle into going today, but since the film does not feature Mandy Moore, I may not have much luck with that.

I have a baseball meeting tomorrow at Hunters Lane HS, which is not exactly thrilling for me. Although, I will be able to stock up on some new gear, which I desperately need. So, that's cool.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius