Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I have decided to sell my laptop. We decided today that we only need one laptop, so I am going to sell mine. I figure I should be able to get about $600-$700, so that will be a nice emergency fund to start our marriage with. I hate to part with it, though. I may hold a wake.

More wedding planning has been taking place every day. Somehow, yesterday, I found myself trapped in David's Bridal for 3 hours while Michelle tried on dresses. I definitely needed a drink after that ordeal. Jeez.

My guitar playing is not coming real well. I know 3 chords, but can't change chords or play any kind of a tune. I can bang chords for hours, though. I need to practice more.

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening. Peace...

2 comments:

e said...

:) Yay for wedding planning! It's so exciting to read about. Yeah. Good luck with that-- there must be a whole ton of stuff that needs to get done.
Ellen

Chris Winn said...

Thanks for the kind words. Keep checking the blog--I promise to post more.

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius