Saturday, December 04, 2004

Yesterday morning, Michelle had a doctor's appointment in Murfreesboro. I took my laptop so I could do some work while I was waiting. The doctor's office a few doors down had a secured wireless network, but I figured out the password and logged on. LOL. Anyway, Michelle got some good news, so we were happy.

Afterward, we visited a couple of pawn shops to look at guitars, but I didn't see anything I liked, so we had lunch and then came back to Clarksville. We went to a couple of pawn shops here, and I found a guitar I really liked, for half-off. So, I am the proud owner of a new guitar. It is a Franciscan model CS-19. It is a full sized acoustic folk guitar, with spruce top, round soundhole, black rosette, black body binding, nato back and sides, 14/20-fret laminated fretboard with pearl dot inlay, 3-per-side chrome tuners, and hardwood bridge with black bridge pins. I really like the way it sounds and looks.

Yesterday was Lindsey Cox's birthday, Michelle's suite-mate. A bunch of us went to Rafferty's, then to the Riverwalk, then we drove to see the house on Dotsonville Road with all the Christmas decorations. Everyone had a great time; it was a lot of fun.

I don't have much going on today, so I am just going to relax and read a bit. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius