Friday, December 17, 2004

I made it through 30 minutes of part two last night, and then I gave up. I will watch the rest later.

I think the time of the wedding has changed to 12 noon (same day, July 30).

I am going to start taking guitar lessons next week. I am really excited. Michelle and I were at Opry Mills Sunday night, and I appreciated that she indulged me by hanging out in the Gibson store for about 30 mins. while I strummed guitars. If I walk into a Ferrari dealership, there is no way I would be allowed to test drive anything. However, I can walk into a guitar shop, and strum chords on any guitar they have. I tend to leave the high end models alone, though, so as to not get any crazy ideas. LOL.

Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius