Sunday, December 19, 2004

I finished watching ROTK the other day, and I must say that it is one of the best films I have ever seen. The trilogy is also one of the best film series I have ever seen, so I was inspired to create a new poll.

Michelle and I are busy planning the wedding. I am going to call the musicians we want tomorrow to see if they are available. The caterer we wanted is not available, so we are going to make calls. We also have a meeting with the photographer Tuesday, so that should be great.

Please visit the wedding website. We are constantly adding new stuff.

Tomorrow after lunch, we are going to shop for a new pair of shoes for me. Cool!! There may also be a trip to the Gibson store involved. YAY!!

I hope everyone has had a great weekend. Shalom...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius