Tuesday, October 24, 2006

SOLD!!

A few minutes ago, I sold the truck. Wow. My worst fear was that trying to sell a vehicle with no air conditioning in Memphis would be an exercise in futility, but the first guy that looked at it offered me a fair price, so we did the deal. Cool.

Michelle and I are going to celebrate with some ice cream, then I am going to study for my Philosophy of Religion test. I got my astronomy test back today, and had to laugh. I got an 88, and the class average was 60. I do not normally make it a habit to insult people, but some of these folks in my class are just dumb. For example, the low score on the test was a 36. Why is that person in college? I dunno. Anyway, I was quite pleased with my score, given that I did not get back home from the concert until after 4 AM. Good enough for me.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius