Sunday, August 13, 2006

Summer school has finally ended! Finals were on Friday, and I am glad that they are over. I have two weeks to rest and take care of some adoption stuff before the fall semester starts.

Later today, I will be heading up to Clarksville. I will be staying there overnight as I make my way to my meeting in Gallatin tomorrow morning. My meeting will be a symposium on ministerial ethics. I normally deal with ethics on a macro-level, so it will be interesting to talk about it at a micro-level.

It will be great to see my family tonight; it appears we will be having a mini-reunion at Cracker Barrell...LOL. That will be fun.

Michelle will not be coming with me, since tomorrow is her first day of teaching. She is so excited! I know she will do great. I am sad that I won't be able to see her off on the first day.

Rutgers University is hosting a philosophy conference in January, and I am writing a paper that I will submit to it. Hopefully, it will be chosen and I will get to present it. The theme of the conference is "Philosophy in Religion".

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius