Thursday, August 24, 2006

Haven't posted in a while...sorry.

Last week, we went to see Bruce Hornsby in at the Bartlett Performing Arts Center. It was really neat to see a big name act in a venue that seats 350. Very intimate setting. Very funny guy. Great songwriting. Awesome show.

I have been trying to convince Michelle that I need an Xbox 360. I am not having much success.

Tonight, we have a meeting with our social worker. Michelle is really wound up tight, but I am sure it will go fine. I am home today, getting the house ready for the meeting. Just some final clean-up details and stuff.

Classes start next Monday, and I am ready to get back to the grind. My final semester as an undergrad. Graduation is only 16 weeks and 3 days away!! (Not that I am counting or anything.) We are gonna have an after-party here at the house, so that will be nice.

On Saturday, I will be giving my 2 weeks' notice at my job. I'm not gonna work much this semester. With Michelle working full-time, my measly salary doesn't matter much, and I would like to fully concentrate on my school work. I have set a goal to make the Dean's List this semester, so not working much will help me do that. I have a ton of football games this season, and those pay better than my job (and take less time). Plus, I might do some tutoring in logic or one of the philosophy intro classes. I inquired about it, but have not received a call back. So, I will see how that goes.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius