Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It was great to see my family the past couple of days. Dinner Sunday night was great; conversation was lively. It was interesting in that the primary topic was the death of my parents' clothes washing machine, and their hunt for a new one. I understand they were to buy a new one yesterday.

After my meeting yesterday, I got to eat lunch with my sister, which was super. She looked great in her business clothes; lil sis is all grown up! She seems to be enjoying her job, and will definitely enjoy her first paycheck!

I have been working on my autobiography this morning, and still have some work to do on that. I promised Michelle I would get it done today, so I need to finish it up. I have a football meeting tonight, so I need to finish it before I leave for that.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius