Tuesday, August 08, 2006

For a guy who hates meetings, imagine my dismay at sitting in one for 3.5 hours tonight. Jeez.

I need to read some philosophy for tomorrow (damn those quizzes). Wouldn't hurt to do some Spanish, either. My finals in both classes are this Friday...YAY! Then, two weeks off until fall semester starts. The countdown to commencement has already commenced!

I am working on a new blog that will be published at my .Mac site, http://web.mac.com/cwinn1, unless I can figure out a way to keep it here. I know little about html and the like. One of my original ideas for my blog was to make some of my writings available, but I have never been able to figure out a way to do that effectively. I guess if I really wanted a great site, I could hire AT2K to do it for me. Hmm...

I hope everyone is doing well.

Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius