Monday, August 28, 2006

School's In

Today is the first day of classes. It's a weird feeling, because usually I schedule my classes early in the day, so I can have afternoons and evenings free. However, this semester, none of my classes were available early, so I have been running errands all morning. My first class is not until 10:20. This semester will also be the first time I have had the same professor for two classes. I have the same prof for "Science, Technology, and Human Values" as I do for my survey of ancient philosophy. I have never had him before, but I understand that he is tough and fair. Good enough for me.

It is so freaking hot this morning I am about to die. By the time I walked from my car to where I am now (campus coffee shop), I was sweating like a racehorse. It did not help that I had to park a mile away. I may have to invest in a parking pass for the garage in the center of campus.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

10:20 isn't early?

Chris Winn said...

LOL. I guess "early" can be a relative term.

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius