Thursday, October 13, 2005

Michelle's interivew went great, although it was weird to see her on the news. Someone in one of her classes recognized her. That was strange.

This weekend is fall break, and it cannot come too soon. Mid-terms have been tough. I have one more test tomorrow, and a paper due next Wednesday. Thankfully, I have got most of my paper done. Just need to double-check a couple of things, and put my name on it.

We are going to Branson, Missouri this weekend. My favorite restaraunt in the world is there, Lambert's Throwed Roll Cafe. Michelle has never been, so I am trying to get her prepared for the insanity that is Lambert's. LOL. We are also going to visit a farm that has a corn maize and night-time golf. I have never been to a corn maze before, so it should be a lot of fun. Night golf is always great, too.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius