Thursday, October 06, 2005

I have been exploring my new iBook for most of the day (I suppose I should get some work done at some point). Anyway, I have been having fun learning a bunch of new shortcuts and commands and things. I am really enjoying the iBook, and it makes me wish I had switched a long time ago. This Saturday at the Apple store, there is going to be a class for new converts. It should be a lot of fun.

I also have a new webpage. I will keep this blog active, but to see some other stuff from my worldview, please go to my page on .Mac. I have posted some of my writings, and some of my favorite pictures from the wedding. The original purpose of my getting on the web was to post some writings and papers and such, and now I finally have gotten around to doing it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius