Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Fall Break will be officially over at 8 AM tomorrow, and it has been a ton of fun. Friday, as soon as I got out of class, we headed up to Missouri, to spend a couple of days relaxing. We had a nice dinner Friday at Lambert's Cafe. After dinner, we cruised around, listening to a high school football game on the radio. Saturday, we went to a corn maze, and had a blast. We came close to solving it twice, but had to give up. Neither of us had packed water, so we were a little dehydrated after spending over 2 hours working on the maze.

We ate at Lambert's again Saturday (given the option, I would eat there every day!), and then headed on home. We got back in time for me to see the second halfs of the Notre Dame/USC and Florida/LSU games. Flipping between those games, and the baseball playoff game was a hard work!

Tomorrow will be a busy day at school, as I will turn in a paper in Judaic Studies class, and will get back at least one, and maybe two philosophy tests. I have two philosophy classes, and it is a little difficult keeping them straight. One is at 8 AM, and the other is immediately afterward. So, I just refer to them in my mind as Philosophy 1 and 2. Simple enough.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius