Thursday, June 14, 2007

And Then There Were Three...


Oh my goodness. Oh wow. Whew. Hmm...

Tonight, finally, I truly become a father. Alex finishes his antibiotic at 7:30 tonight, and then he is coming home. Yay! Don't even ask me if I am in freak-out mode. No longer is the hospital responsible for his care, but we are. Michelle and I are both, at the same time, euphoric and mortified. LOL.

We talked last night, and came to the conclusion that if OUR parents can do it, we can do it, too. LOL.

Every hour last night, I would mention to Michelle that in one less hour, Alex would be at home. We tried to relax by watching a movie, and it helped some, but we were still freaking out.

We'd like to say thanks to everyone for their support. Thanks so much.

Peace,

Chris

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius