Monday, September 24, 2007

I worked a JV game tonight in downtown Memphis, which would have been uneventful if not for the trip there. I had never been to this stadium before, so I consulted Mapquest ahead of time. When I exited the interstate, Mapquest directed me to turn left, so I did. I continued down that road for a while, until I crossed the FRIGGING MISSISSPPI RIVER! Jeez. After a couple of minutes of breathing Arkansas air, I turned around. Once I got back to the interstate exit, I realized I should have initially turned right instead of left. Mapquest has steerd me wrong several times recently, and I am getting tired of it.

Alex goes to daycare tomorrow for the first time, and Michelle and I are kind of freaking out a bit. She is going back to work next week, and we wanted him to try to get used to being with other people. A friend of ours will be watching him in her home, along with two other kids.

My classes are really tough this semester, and although I am taking fewer hours than I did last semester, I am having to work a lot harder. Tomorrow is going to be a little fun, since I am the liturgist at morning chapel. One of my professors is the speaker for the day. I am looking forward to the service.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius