Monday, September 17, 2007

Post #400 since I accidentally erased the blog a few years ago...

My football game tonight was brutal. I think the final score was 42-6. When the score is like that, and the losing team is on my side of the field, it is a long night. To make it longer, i got lost on the way home and finding my way added about 20 minutes to the drive.

I wore a heavy brace on my right knee tonight due to the pain I am having. About 5 plays or so after the start of the game, I felt my knee pop really bad, and I was in pain the rest of the night. However, it never popped again, which was good. I also strained my right calf a little. I chalk that up to the fact that I did not get to stretch much before the game. That was due to the presence of a supervisor, who was there to watch me and the rest of my crew. He wanted to talk before the game, so I only stretched for about 2 minutes. I am going to rest the next couple of days, until Thursday night when I have another game.

Michelle is not much better. We think she is going to the doctor tomorrow, but are unsure. They need to review her charts from the ER visit Sunday before they see her. So, we'll see how it goes.

I am excited about KT Tunstall's new album, which is being released on Tuesday. Also, Pat Monahan, lead singer for the group Train, has a solo record coming out. I also pre-ordered the Eagles' new album a few weeks ago. The first single sounds like vintage country-rock, and I have been enjoying it.

I ordered a funny T-shirt recently. It shows a Venn diagram, with the vowels A,E,I,O, and U in the left circle, and all the consonants in the right circle. The middle (intersection) area contains a Y. So geeky, I could not resist.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius