Monday, August 27, 2007

Earlier tonight, Michelle noted that we will each start school tomorrow, for the first time, as parents. We are excited about the upcoming semester, and she made muffins to commemorate the first day of classes. YUM!

Someone who chose to remain anonymous pointed out to me that in regards to my earlier remarks about the band Journey, Jonathan Cain was not an original member of that band. Indeed, I meant Ross Valory, who founded the band with Neil Schon. Oops. I thought everything on the internet was true ;)

It was wonderful having my grandmother in town this weekend. She did a great job of spoiling Alex, and he has been fussy all day. He misses his time with her in the rocking chair!

Alex is going to be baptized this Sunday at Montgomery Bell State Park near Dickson. Our church was founded there, so it is a special place for us. It will be great.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius