Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Western mid-term consisted of me filling almost 6 full pages of stuff on Descartes, Spinoza, and Leibniz. It was probably the 2nd most difficult test I have ever had. Second only to one of my mother's tests in 4th grade math...LOL. Seriously, I was glad that it eventually ended. Whew. Now, I have got a debate at 1:00, then finish some stuff tonight, and spring break can officially begin.

Michelle and I are going to try to do something special Saturday before I leave. I have not got a plan yet, but I will think of something.

I will send out an email tomorrow with all my contact/hotel info, along with the itinerary, for those who are interested.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius