Tuesday, September 27, 2005

This morning, I officially joined the Cult of Mac. I was the winning bidder of an eBay auction of an Apple iBook G4. It has Mac OS 10.4 Tiger, 14" screen, 40GB hard drive, 256 MB RAM (I am already planning to upgrade to at least 512 MB), and DVD/CD-RW.

I have wanted an Apple for a long time, so I am mega-hyped. I cannot wait until it arrives. Whooo-hoooo!!!! There is an Apple retail store in Germantown, and I think it is my new favorite hangout. LOL. Michelle and I stopped in on our way home from church Sunday, and it was really cool.

The only bad thing about being a Mac owner is that I will lose my younger brother's free tech support. Oh wait...maybe since my iBook does not run windows, I WON'T NEED TECH SUPPORT!! Just maybe, anyway. LOL.

I am also expecting a package of cds and other stuff today, so I waiting impatiently for the UPS driver to show up. That will be cool.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius