Wednesday, September 07, 2005

In one of my philosophy classes today, we talked about Pythagoras, who as you might know, brought us the Pythagorean theorem. What interested me is that he states that 10 is the very nature of number. I remember when I was about 9 or so, I realized that adding 1+2+3+4=10, and I thought that must mean something. Of course, I never went anywhere with the idea, but it intrigued me. Hmm.

While I was writing that paragraph, we realized our fish had died. *tears* There is much sadness in the house now. Boo-hoo. Luca now sleeps with the fishes permanently.

I have a meeting for work (job #3) in a few minutes, so I must go. I quit job #2 earlier today. Tomorrow is my last day there.

Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius