Tuesday, September 13, 2005

OK, we got our wedding pictures, so I thought I would share a few of them. Michelle also posted some on her blog.

Classes are going great, with the exception of me having some trouble in Spanish. I think the trouble is that I have not been working hard enough, so I will pick it up a notch or two. My philosophy classes are great, one of which is quickly getting intense. My Jewish Thought class is also really intense; it is my most difficult class. I need to be coming up with a paper topic soon for that class.

My football season has been great so far. I had a JV game last week, and two supervisors were there. My whole crew got a real good evaluation, so that bodes well for all of us. I basically work with the same crew all the time, and I really like the guys. So, that is a plus.

I have games this Saturday morning, then Michelle and I are going to meet her parents somewhere so they can give us a couch. I am not sure where we are going to meet, but I know I won't feel like driving too far. Hopefully, we can meet half-way somewhere.

I am going to BBQ some ribs this afternoon. I am excited. I have really fallen in love with BBQ-ing and grilling. Mmm-good.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Peace.

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius