Friday, September 15, 2006

I learned a valuable lesson this week. I learned that when a football official asks me where I am working on a given Friday night, I should always feign ignorance and say something like, "uh, I don't remember. Must be at a city school." I learned this because twice this week I was asked where I am working tonight, and twice I replied, "Germantown High School". Twice, I received strange looks, as if to say, "How did YOU get a game there?". You see, Germantown is one of the "plum" locations for officials to go, since an official does not normally have to fear for his life there, as he would at one of the municipal stadiums that the city schools play in. I have no idea how I got this game, although whatever it is I did, I would like to do it again...LOL. Anyway, the game should be fun.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius